Today's
5k hit around Miramar Lake, before feeding the ducks, went off without a hitch;
for the most parts. An itty-bitty inconvenience came up, however, with only
about a mile left. Throughout Sunday and up until today's exercise, I was
drinking copious amounts of water to flush out whatever seasonal
allergy/respiratory/generally-annoying bug was pestering me. Unfortunately,
near the mile mark, a woefully full bladder presented painful pee pangs. I
tried to think positively as I did everything in my power to resist the urge to
relax that special sphincter holding back massive amounts of pee pressure. At
the half-mile mark I thought I was going to pass out. As I quickly assessed my
options, I figured I could either try to press on and risk peeing myself,
passing out and peeing myself, or finding a public-but-not-so visible place to
pee. Thankfully, a little trail off the lake road made its way up towards the
condos overlooking the Southeast side of the lake. A few yards off the main
road, within earshot of a couple of bikers and runners who passed by, but
luckily unbeknownst to any of them, I was able to alleviate the painful pangs
of pee pressure. Unsurprisingly, a nice water-clear stream of pee found its way
out triumphantly as I watered some of the brush.
4 comments:
TMI!!!! But funny.
It's a good thing this is an invite-only blog. That said, you of all people are disqualified from using the, "TMI" tag! :P ;)
LOL! LOL! and more LOL!
Lollipop!?! Only for you!!! ;)
Post a Comment